Hello CAE Mentors and Peer Reviewers,
The CNRC Candidates Program will be hosting a CAE Mentor and Peer Reviewer Training on:
Monday May 10, 2021
9:00am – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
Participation Stipends are available. To receive the stipend, attendees must complete the following:
- Attend the full Mentor and Peer Reviewer workshop on May 10, 2021.
- Complete and return a W9 tax form by May 7, 2021.
- Please note: We offer one mentor workshop participation stipend per year for approved attendees.
Please do not distribute this invitation. The Mentor Workshop is by invitation only. All attendees must be approved by the CAE Program Office and the director of the CNRC Candidates Program.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Review updated mentor requirements.
- Demonstrate how to navigate the new application.
- Explain the PoS / CAE submission cycle process.
- Answer frequently asked questions.
*Please watch the October 13, 2020 CAE Designation Workshop before attending the Mentor and Reviewer training (https://www.ncyte.net/2020cae-workshop
For more information, please contact:
Stephen Troupe - Associate Director, CAE National Resource Center
Tosha Amos – Project Coordinator
||This event is funded by a National Security Agency Grant